Your Resource For Healthcare Brand and Marketing
Of course it’s impossible to compress everything you could possibly want to know about building your healthcare brand and marketing your practice into a simple blog. This is a huge topic. It is also a topic that has huge potential to contribute to the success of your practice.
That’s why I’ve set up this bog to help you …
START HERE: The video of my presentation at the AIHM conference, above. That presentation (edited down to 30 minutes) reviews the importance of your practice brand, and – more importantly – the return on investment (ROI) of developing your brand. It should be worth 30 minutes of your time.
And below, subscribe to our NEW Podcast on iTunes, and check out the three videos review (1) the value of building your email list; (2) how to build your email list; and (3) the value of social media – especially adding a blog to your website. The links below the videos will take you to articles on this website that will provide more detail about the importance of building your brand for building your practice. Nothing for sale.
FREE Resource (no opt-in required)
Please take a look at this free resource: a list of 100 links on how to start your branding and content marketing program. Absolutely free: no opt-in necessary. The eBooks down below DO require your email so I know where to send your free eBook, but this resource list is small enough (about 400kb) to download straight from this website. Safe. Secure. And yours for free. Warning – don’t be overwhelmed: there are many topics covered in this resource, including:
- General Content Marketing
- Defining Content Marketing
- Defining “Content Brand”
- Goals of Content Marketing Strategy
- Creating Your Marketing Strategy
- Content Marketing Research
- Identifying Content Topics
- Search Engine Optimization
- Sharing Content and Social
- Content Formats: Visual / Audio / Video / Interactive
- Making it Mobile Responsive
- What to do about Plagiarism
- and much more …
Click to Download Now: Content Connecting Resources
It can be a bit overwhelming, but take your time. Focus on those topics that seem relevant to your needs.
Note that those topics mirror the course that we are developing at Healthcare Content Academy. Please EMAIL me and let me know whether those resources are useful for you, and also what topics you need the most help with – we will add those to the course! I would love to hear from you.
Yes, we’re great at coaching and helping folks get going with their healthcare content marketing. But for those who are simply too busy to consider healthcare brand and marketing for themselves, and who are looking for a “turn-key,” done-for-you program to build your brand and market your practice, we can do that too. Take a look at windrivengroup and email or call to chat about your needs and explore affordable solutions.
Healthcare Brand and Marketing VIDEOS
(note that this video will require your email to watch the entire video)
For those who hate to write, be sure to watch the short section about video-blogging (“vlogging”) in this last video at 4 min:15 sec; and the overall value of blogging in healthcare at 5 min.
Healthcare Brand and Marketing ARTICLES
The articles below focus on the how and why of building your online brand; there’s more on the site blog (click on Content Connecting at the top).
Don’t be alarmed … there’s no quiz, and it’s pretty easy reading. For the list below, start at the top of the list, maybe read the first 2 or 3 to see whether this approach resonates with your needs. Or not.
I hope these are helpful:
- What is “BRAND” in Healthcare? And some benefits for your practice
- Five Essential Rules for Your Online Healthcare Brand
- Content: EXACTLY What Are Your (prospective) Patients Looking For?
- Is Your Brand a Zombie? And if so, what to do about it!
- Physicians and Participating in the Digital World: Reasons we give for not connecting
- In Healthcare, it’s Not Marketing (it’s connecting)
- Doctor Rating Sites: They CAN Be Your Friend
- What is “Content Marketing,” and What Does it Have to do With Your Practice?
- Story Telling in Healthcare
- Wendy Sue Swanson (@SeattleMamaDoc) says, “We have an obligation to our patients …”
- How to Create Personas and Use Them to Guide Your Content Creation
Healthcare Brand and Marketing GUIDES
(the Secret Sauce …)
Again … thank you so much for visiting! And feel free to share with friends.