Your Resource For Healthcare Brand Strategy and Marketing
Of course it’s impossible to compress everything you could possibly want to know about building your healthcare brand and marketing your practice into a simple blog. This is a huge topic. It is also a topic that has huge potential to contribute to the success of your clinical practice or hospital.
That’s why I’ve set up this bog to help you …
Subscribe to our NEW Podcast on iTunes (and please rank it – 5 stars, of course!)
NEXT, check out the three videos on these topics (below):
- the value of building your email list;
- how to build your email list; and
- the value of social media and especially adding a blog to your website.
Finally, the links at the bottom of this page will take you to articles on this website that provide more detail about the importance of your brand strategy to grow your practice. Nothing for sale.
Book Your FREE 15 Minute Consultation Here:
FREE Resource (no opt-in required)
Please take a look at this free resource: a list of 100 links on how to start your healthcare brand and content marketing program. Absolutely free: no opt-in necessary. The eBooks down below DO require your email so I know where to send your free eBook, but this resource list is small enough (about 400kb) to download straight from this website. Safe. Secure. And yours for free. Warning – don’t be overwhelmed: there are many topics covered in this resource, including:
- General Content Marketing
- Defining Content Marketing in Healthcare:
- Defining “Content Brand“
- Goals of Content Marketing Strategy
- Creating Your Marketing Strategy
- Content Marketing Research
- Identifying Content Topics that will get you found
- Search Engine Optimization
- Sharing Content and Social Media
- Content Formats: Visual / Audio / Video / Interactive
- Stories for profound connecting
- Making it Mobile Responsive
- What to do about Plagiarism
- and much more …
It can be a bit overwhelming, but take your time. Focus on those topics that seem relevant to your needs.
Note that those topics mirror the course that we are developing at Healthcare Content Academy. Please EMAIL me and let me know whether those resources are useful for you, and also what topics you need the most help with – we will add those to the course! I would love to hear from you.
Yes, we’re great at coaching and helping folks get going with their healthcare content marketing. But for those who are simply too busy to consider healthcare brand and marketing for themselves, and who are looking for a “turn-key,” done-for-you program to build your brand and market your practice, we can do that too. We would love to hear from you at windrivengroup, so email or call to chat about your needs and explore affordable solutions.
For folks who want something useful but not too technical to listen to while walking the dog or on the treadmill, please come listen to the Russ & Randy Podcast – Healthcare’s Prescription for Web & Social™. It’s a simple, practical way to pick up “Tips-in-10” – practical tips on marketing your practice in 10 minutes or less.
Healthcare Brand and Marketing ARTICLES
The articles below focus on the how and why of building your online brand; there’s more on the site blog (click on BLOG at the top).
Don’t be alarmed … there’s no quiz, and it’s pretty easy reading. For the list below, start at the top of the list, maybe read the first 2 or 3 to see whether this approach resonates with your needs. Or not.
I hope these are helpful:
- What is “BRAND” in Healthcare? And some benefits for your practice
- Five Essential Rules for Your Online Healthcare Brand
- Content: EXACTLY What Are Your (prospective) Patients Looking For?
- Is Your Brand a Zombie? And if so, what to do about it!
- Physicians and Participating in the Digital World: Reasons we give for not connecting
- In Healthcare, it’s Not Marketing (it’s connecting)
- Doctor Rating Sites: They CAN Be Your Friend
- What is “Content Marketing,” and What Does it Have to do With Your Practice?
- Story Telling in Healthcare
- Wendy Sue Swanson (@SeattleMamaDoc) says, “We have an obligation to our patients …”
- How to Create Personas and Use Them to Guide Your Content Creation
Healthcare Brand and Marketing GUIDES
(the Secret Sauce …)
Again … thank you so much for visiting! And feel free to share with friends.